Thursday, January 18, 2018

One Word

My one word is “Effort”. I chose this word because I really don’t give all of my effort most of the time. So this year I really want to give it my all so I can do the best I can in school. This word connects to my life because I need to put effort in my school work so I can get better grades. This word means to always give it your best try so you can be the best you, you can. The first step to live this word is to give everything I work on all of my effort so I may do good in school. I will hold myself accountable by giving myself little goals.This word connects to at least three areas of my life, school, home, and Boy Scouts. School because my grades could use more effort. Home because I should put more effort by helping around the house more. Lastly Boy Scouts because I want to make eagle before I can’t any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment